All of these classes are virtual, offered via Zoom!
Check out the schedule below for our daily offerings. Click “Enroll” to sign up from your desktop. From a mobile device, use the Pike13 client app to register. Your first time is FREE, so come work out with us (even virtually)!
All times listed are Pacific.
Enroll before class starts:
- Check the class description for equipment needed (and ideas on how to make equipment out of things you already have)
- Make sure you have the Zoom app downloaded to your phone and/or computer. You can do this when you receive the link to class; it should only take a few minutes!
Review & save your enrollment confirmation email:
- Includes instructions on how to join the Zoom class
- Emails are sent to the email address you use for Pike13
- If it does not appear in your inbox, check your filters and make sure this email will go to your inbox for future classes by adding the email to your address book.
- Follow the link in your enrollment confirmation email to open Zoom and get set up to start class!
- Your microphone and camera are set to automatically be on when you enter (people will hear and see you) – you can control your audio and video once in the class
Upcoming Special Events & Courses
Puppy Yoga & Pilates
Yes, we do puppy yoga and puppy pilates when in-person services are possible! These events are fundraisers for local dog rescues. These are not adoption events.
These events happen whenever a new litter of puppies comes into town with one of our partner rescues. Interested in hearing when the next Puppy Yoga or Pilates event will be? Sign up for our mailing list – you’ll be the first to know!
Closures & Adjusted Hours
Check back or look at the daily schedule for closures.