Upcoming Special Events
No dates scheduled at the moment — we’re waiting for the next litter of puppies to come in! Sign up for our Puppy Yoga mailing list and we’ll keep you in the loop about the future events!
Joint Support Workshop
April 19 6-8p | $15 for non-members, $10 for members
Joint health is incredibly important for injury reduction, aging gracefully and improving athletic performance! You should attend if you’re coming back from an injury, want to avoid getting injured down the line, or are about to start your sport season! This workshop will include:
- Cutting-edge nutritional wisdom from Aimee Gallo, owner of VIBRANCE Nutrition
- New mobility work from Kira Morin
- Time for Q & A (from 8-8:30p) to develop your own joint health plan!
April 23 7p, May 4 11a | $10 suggested donation (benefits Lambert House)
Come work on deadlift form, get pointers on your stance, and learn different grip variations!
Your $10 suggested donation goes to benefit Lambert House, as do the other proceeds surrounding Pull for Pride.
July 8-12, July 22-25 9a-3p | $250/week or $60/day
Awesome summer learning opportunities at Strive & Uplift!!
- Skills and drills for field sports and martial arts!
- Sessions led by experienced coaches from S & U and Renzo Gracie Seattle
- Half-day agility and movement patterns for sport, half-day grappling and self-defense
- Make new friends!
This camp is a great opportunity to explore several different kinds of movement. Every day of camp will also include free play time and a movie/games over lunch!
Sign up for one or both week-long sessions, or drop in for one day!
Weekly Open Hours
Check out the schedule below for our daily offerings. Click “Enroll” to sign up. Your first time is FREE, so come work out with us!