In the event of snow, we may be closed for some of our regular hours. We will try to update schedule information the night before. Please check the schedule below for the most up-to-date information!
Upcoming Special Events & Courses
January 19, Saturday at 1-2pm, 2:15-3:15pm, & 3:30-4:30pm
Strive & Uplift is partnering with Resilient Hearts Animal Sanctuary to bring adorable puppies into your yoga practice & life to improve your wellbeing, learn more about puppy rescues & have fun! Here is what to expect:
- Cute puppies that want to play, nibble, and snuggle.
- The instructor leading a class with puppy friendly poses and movements.
- You playing with puppies, feeding them treats, snuggling them, all while incorporating them into your poses and movements, and as always… if you have the choice, “always choose puppies over poses!”
Spots are limited, please register ahead of time and cancel immediately if you cannot attend (so that someone else can). In order to register for a class, you must create an account and sign a waiver. If you are trying to purchase a ticket for a friend or family member please create a separate account for them (only requires a name and email address) and purchase a spot with that account.
January 21 – February 24, Tuesdays at 6pm
Joining a gym or starting an exercise program can be intimidating – we’re here to support your journey!
This course is great for:
- BEGINNERS to lifting free weights.
- RETURNERS to exercise after a hiatus or injury.
- REFRESHERS wanting to build a strong foundation for working out on their own.
In this course, you will:
- Build proper body mechanics & lifting form.
- Gain a higher level of comfort and competency in our community gym space.
- Address injuries (prior and current) and receive modifications for your body.
- Receive communication, accountability, and guidance that supports your training as a whole athlete.
Throughout the 6-week course, we will review basic movement patterns for squat, hinge, push, pull and unilateral exercises with a variety of gym equipment—from barbells to kettlebells and dumbbells—as well as training bodyweight and resistance band-assisted movements to build body and core awareness that integrate into moving safely and efficiently. Get support from a coach in a small group setting to learn and ask questions together, as well as develop a familiarity with the gym itself.
Week 1: Core Activation + Squat & Hinge Mechanics
Week 2: Core/Shoulder Stability + Push & Pull Mechanics
Week 3: Push Technique w/Barbells & Dumbbells
Week 4: Pull Technique w/Barbells & Bodyweight
Week 5: Power Technique w/Kettlebells & More
Week 6: Course Review
Olympic Lifting Technique Course
January 27 – February 17, Mondays at 6:30pm
Olympic lifting is fun, challenging, and a great way to increase speed, strength, and power!
- Great for fairly experienced lifters who are interested in learning the basics of Olympic lifting, as well as those that have been doing Olympic lifts but want a refresher on form!
- We perform movement evaluations/benchmark testing and focus on the technique of progressions of the snatch, clean and clean and jerk.
- You’ll finish the course being more comfortable with the movement patterns and coordination required to perform these lifts safely and effectively.
Puppy Yoga & Pilates
Yes, we do puppy yoga and puppy pilates! These events are fundraisers for local dog rescues. These are not adoption events.
These events happen whenever a new litter of puppies comes into town with one of our partner rescues. Interested in hearing when the next Puppy Yoga or Pilates event will be? Sign up for our mailing list – you’ll be the first to know!
Weekly Open Hours
Check out the schedule below for our daily offerings. Click “Enroll” to sign up. Your first time is FREE, so come work out with us!
Closures & Adjusted Hours
Always check our schedule for any additional closures or adjusted hours that may occur.
- Saturday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Thursday, Nov 26th (Thanksgiving)
- OPEN 6-11am,
- Closed 3-9pm
- Friday, Nov 27th (Day After Thanksgiving)
- OPEN (adjusted hours) 10am-2pm
- Thursday, Dec 24th (Christmas Eve)
- OPEN 6-11am
- CLOSED 3-9pm
- Friday, Dec 25th (Christmas)
- CLOSED all day
- Saturday, Dec 26th (Day after Christmas)
- Thursday, Dec 31st (New Year’s Eve)
- OPEN 6-11am
- CLOSED 3-9pm
- Friday, Jan 1st (New Year’s Day)
- CLOSED 6-11am
- OPEN 3-9pm