This page is updated with member-exclusive content as we build out even more clinics, workouts, and skill-building resources through the closure of the physical gym. Use the password provided in the latest Member Bulletin to access these pages!
Bring a Friend!
Want to bring a friend to class with you? Their first week is free! In order to attend a class, your friend will need to set up an account and sign a waiver. There are no sign-up or new client registration fees. Getting started only takes 3 steps:
- Select a class: Go to our online schedule
- Send your friend a link: Right-click on the “Enroll” button next to the specific class you want to share, “copy link address”, and send them the link.
- Your friend enrolls in the class: The link you send your friend will take them to that specific class. They’ll scroll down, select the “Enroll” button to set up an account (if they need to) and get signed up for the class!
- Protected: July 7 Yoga Flow with Dominique
- Protected: July 1 Mat Pilates with Becca
- Protected: June 30 Yoga Flow with Dominique
- Protected: June 23 Bodyweight Flow with Liz
- Protected: June 23 Yoga Flow with Dominique
- Protected: June 21 Mat Pilates with Becca
- Protected: June 16 Yoga Flow with Dominique
- Protected: June 15 Mat Pilates with Kira
- Protected: June 10 Mat Pilates with Becca
- Protected: June 5 Restorative Pilates with Kira
Back to Basics
- Protected: Back to Basics – Bodyweight FlowThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Back to Basics – PilatesThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Back to Basics – Strength from Home (Heavy & Light)This content is password protected.
- Protected: Back to Basics – Strength from Home (Kettlebells)This content is password protected.
- Protected: Back to Basics – Training for UltimateThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Back to Basics – Yoga FlowThis content is password protected.
Full Class Archives
This month’s training focus in classes is power, so if you want to match up with what we’re doing in classes live, pick from that section of videos! If you’re looking for a quick workout, check out the 30-minute classes.
- Power (This month’s focus in Strength from Home and Training for Ultimate Classes)
- Brain-Body Connection (Pilates, Yoga, Bodyweight Flow, and Move & Groove Classes)
- 30-minute Classes
These are special classes we put together for the Labor Day Weekend! Enjoy!
- Protected: Special Class – Yoga Flow Pilot with DominiqueThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Special Class – I’m with the Band with BertThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Special Class – Mat Pilates with BeccaThis content is password protected.
- Protected: Fundamentals Course Preview
- Protected: Yoga Fundamentals
- Protected: Pizza by Jaeden
- Protected: Clinic – Intuitive Eating & Fueling for Performance
- Protected: Summer Salad Shake-Up
- Protected: Pain vs Gain Model of Change with Allison
- Protected: Breathing
- Protected: Structuring a Full-Body Workout with Bert
- Protected: Fuel Planning with Kira
- Protected: Overcoming Internal Blocks with Allison
- Protected: Design Your Own Circuits! (with Ren!)
- Protected: Ergonomics with Dr P
- Protected: Clinic – Fine Tuning your Turkish Get Up with Liz
- Protected: Clinic – Identity & Consciousness with Allison
- Protected: Bodyweight Flow #1 Plan
- Protected: Mat Pilates – Core Burn #1
- Protected: Gym-Free Workout #2
- Protected: Gym-Free Workout #1
We drop a lot of awesome free content on our Instagram! Here are a few Highlights you might want to check out!
- PSL (Push Up Skills Ladder) – a month’s worth of tips, tricks and push up variations to help you level up!
- Squad Workouts (Part 1 & Part 2) – full workouts illustrated with exercise demos!
- Mindfulness Monday – expansive thinking to start off your week!
- Mobility Moves – one-off movements to open up your joints and increase functional range of motion!
- Friday Flow – compound exercises that get you moving in different ways!
Follow us on Insta to see this content as it drops, and for lots of great social justice and inspirational content as well!